Super Inspired Writer

My photo
Look SUPER. Feel SUPER. Choose SUPER. Be SUPER.

Sunday, September 1

Celebration!

How I celebrated my Lap-Band Surgery Sweet Sixty/Onderland/Six-Month Bandeversary (9/4) this weekend:

Our Matching Toes
Finding and buying tall boots that fit
Cleaning out my closet (again)
Wrapping a standard sized bath towel around myself and being fully covered
Dancing in the rain in the moonlight with my love (and my bro and SIL)
Buying my first pair of patterned leggings
Running after my nephew and not getting tired
Helping move furniture
Getting matching pedicures with my baby girl

Finding family Disney t-shirts
Walking without getting chafed thighs
Starting a Walk-to-Run program

Praying, and hoping, and dreaming of the ME inside. The ME now that is good, the ME that will be better, and the ME that will be my best.

Thank you to everyone that has followed my Blog, sent me encouragement, cheered me on, understood my woes, gave me advice, and inspired me for the past year plus that I have been a Lap-Band patient.


I did this and you can do it too. It’s not too late, or too early, or too hard, or anything else that you think it is that is standing in your way. You know who you are. You don’t have to do it my way, or anyone else’s way, just do it YOUR WAY. And then you will thank me. And it will feel euphoric.

No comments:

Post a Comment