Super Inspired Writer

My photo
Look SUPER. Feel SUPER. Choose SUPER. Be SUPER.

Monday, March 13

Living Super

Welcome to my new blog!! Just like me, the same really but with a bit of a nip and tuck and new focus and direction.

Today I am 39-years-old!! I am actually pretty excited about this which is rare for me...typically I pretend that I’m going to be 29 again. I even made a fake “birthday potion” at school to fool my students. But this year? Nah...I’m actually excited to say I’m 39 and the reason is because I decided this will be the BEST year of my 30s.

My Birthday kicked off with meeting the love of my life, Dean Cain the actor. This is no joke. When I was still dating I made it clear that Dean was a part of my life and anyone that was jelous was going to have to accept it or move on along.  Luckily, my husband gets it and gets me and so he was up for the challenge. As the event approached, I literally couldn’t believe that the day was coming that I was going to meet my teenage dream...but there was only one problem. I felt like shit.

I have been very open with the things that have plagued me for almost a decade. Excessive weight gain and loss, depression and anxiety, acne, migraines, and since I went back to work full time absolutely ZERO energy combined with restless nights. Oh, and let’s not forget that I had major digestive problems and a stomach ache of some sort and magnitude every day. EVERY. DAY. I knew that weight-loss surgery totally jacked your digestive system but I guess I didn’t realize I would live every day with a gas cramp, constipation cramp, diarrhea cramp, puffy bloating, rock-hard stomach bloating, etc. etc. I know we are all adults but I really don’t need to tell you all the details aside from things were definitely not regular.

Having “Superman” on my calendar made me realize that if I felt like shit I was going to most likely look like shit, or at least think I looked like shit. I COULD NOT meet Dean Cain with the uncertainty of which stomach ache I was going to get that day. It was like a Russian roulette. To make matters worse, my weight had been at a plateau since before the new year and no matter what I did the scale would not budge. I COULD NOT meet Dean Cain with a bloated belly that looked like I just chugged a six-pack.

And then I found it.

A friend of mine that I had worked with at my first teaching job 15 years ago had been posting on facebook every day about this “pink drink” that was supposed to be a natural and healthy solution to all the problems I had been having. Plexus, as it was called, claimed to actually work on the problem at it’s root, poor gut health, instead of just covering it up with meds. Between the low energy, the weight stall, the acne, and most importantly the stomach problems...I was tired and done.  I’d been following her story almost a year at an arm’s length because well, to be honest, I didn’t want to spend the money. I mean, If I knew for CERTAIN it would work of course I would front the cash...but if it was a gimmick then that was money better spent on more wacky leggings I didn’t need in my closet. And I guess that’s what really made me realize I had some serious issues if I could drop a hundo on leggings without batting an eyelash but wouldn’t spend money on something that could make me feel better. Something I NEEDED at this point.

So I did it, I took the plunge and spent money on my own health, and ordered the Plexus Tri-Plex Combo. (Plexus Slim, BioCleanse, and ProBio5)

I LOVED IT.

After a mere day or two I felt different. I was energetic and didn’t feel like I was hit by a truck when I woke up. I didn’t crave carbs and sugar like normal either and that was weird. I lost 5 lbs in the first week. But by far the best part is...drumroll please….I NO LONGER HAVE A STOMACH ACHE!! I loved it so much there was no way I was discontinuing and then knew I would be a damn fool to just keep being a customer every month instead of buying into a piece of the magic. This was something I had to SHARE with every person that has been on this weight-loss journey with me.

You know damn well I do not bullshit anyone.

If you want to lose weight you best be making sure you are consuming less calories either by less food or more exercise. Period.

However….

Plexus gives you:
More energy,
Less sugar cravings due to level blood-sugar,
Happy bathroom visits,
And no digestion issues,

...which will push that weight-loss into high gear and help break your plateau. It will help you up over the hill you are trying to climb.

When I went to see Superman, I felt AMAZING, and by felt amazing I mean literally from the inside out. Waking up feeling good for a few weeks now has made a huge difference. I’m still working on my weight. I’m still working on my self-esteem. I’m still working on my anxiety issues...but my stomach aches are gone and for that reason I can shout this from the rooftops.

Welcome to my new blog….from the new me, the me that starts TODAY.

The 39-year-old me.

No comments:

Post a Comment